Business process outsourcing (BPO) is increasingly becoming the strategic choice of companies looking to achieve cost reductions while improving their service quality, increasing shareholder value and focusing on their core business capabilities. Organizations in developed countries have been contracting standard, discrete processes in finance and accounting such as payroll, accounts receivable, or customer invoicing to multiple service providers who offer best practice processes in contractual relationships.
Specifically, we plan to adopt a three-pronged approach in delivering value to our clients:
- Deploy the skills of our highly experienced staff;
- Pass on the cost-advantages to the client thereby resulting in “value for money” services;
- Partner with other professionals (such as lawyers / company secretaries) so as to offer an entire package of services.
Info Map aims to be the best in class:
- Range and Quality of services
- Business volumes
- Customer Satisfaction - our bottom line